View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #16
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I'm trying to read Red Mars in iBooks and I'm finding the formatting absolutley awful. HUGE margins. I wish Apple would make iBooks more configurable Also finding that because the books is so big, iBooks is struggling to keep up with it. It takes ages just to open to a point where I can read. Mind you, Stanza is having the same problem, but I have reverted to Stanza for that particular book (and I guess for the remaining two of the trilogy).

I'm wondering if its more to do with the OS than with the application... but am disinclined to downgrade today just to find out.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote