View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #23
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
Thanks for the clarification. I don't know much about the ILiad so I appreciate the correction. I'd think that since the ILiad supports DRM Mobipocket books and has a clock that one could read library books on it. I don't know that the DRM on library books is much different than regular DRM except it has been modified to include a "time bomb." FWIW, I am able to read library books on my Pocket PC.

I'll perform the Bookeen procedure this afternoon and post the results, along with the detailed steps here.
Thank you. I'm sure that many people who'd like access to time-limited ebooks from their local libraries will appreciate the information.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote