View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #13
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dow View Post
Thanks for the responses. I was hoping ot avoid installing MS word on my home laptop, as I really like OpenOffice, and I was hoping ot avoid having to pay MS's licensing fees, but I guess if I want to use BD, I don't have much of a choice.
Microsoft offers freeware viewers for various Office files, including Word. Try downloading and installing a Word viewer and see if it does the trick. The Word 2007 viewer is here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en

I don't know if it will add the functionality BD requires, but it can't hurt to try.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote