View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Lewis View Post
Thanks for great support. I found the section, but it shows only ePub and pdf as file types. I need Mobi for my Kindle app to read the file. As I said, that file type exists in the Calibre directory and if I manually transfer the file to the Droid, the app reads it just as it should.

I'm obviously still missing something. I appreciate your help. You are going well beyond the call of duty.
You should disable the Droid plugin and use the Connect to Folder option. This will allow you to send mobi books to the folder on the droid from within calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote