Thread: BookBrowser 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 04:32 PM   #25
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
I have win 10 64. Previously tried BB 2.1.4 and worked perfectly in my Books folder which contains many folders, each folder a title.

Downloaded 2.3.. works in my Downloads folder only pulling book files NOT within a folder.

If I run it in my Book folder.. the CMD window would run and close out quickly. Local host tab would then be blank (site can't be reached.)

I ran BB from CMD line so I could see what it was saying. It got to 35% indexing and gave error :

None of the previous versions of BB are working in my Books folder either.

I don't know what to check next. Any ideas?
I have released v2.3.1, which includes a workaround for the issue. If you still have problems, I will need a copy of the problematic book file (the last one which it says it is indexing before it panicked) to figure out more about the issue. Please tell me if it worked!
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote