View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #14
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
eComics would actually be the only reason why I would buy a colour ebook reader (with a large screen) in the future; other than comics, I personally have no use for a colour screen, but I can see myself buying one for comic use a few years from now if the prices aren't too high. I don't read magazines (I used to read National Geographic, Vogue and Vanity Fair, but I dropped that habit a few years ago), or even newspapers. I often read manga on my prs-505, and it is quite pleasant to read, I don't find the screen small at all. I haven't tried reading colour comics with it yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't DC and Marvel already offer comics in digital format?
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote