View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Thanks much. This is perfect! I didn't realize there was this capability (ain't Calibre great? Great instincts, Kovid, to think of making every little thing so open). I've since found the CSS sticky post in this Calibre forum, which tells me I can make permanent changes within the View window Preferences (I had originally only found some place to alter CSS under "Conversion").

P.S. I actually started to write the post inclusively for Win, Mac, and Linux, but gave up on my searches for "Kindle for Mac" and "Kindle for Linux," and hoped I'd get the slack non-North Americans give the U.S. posters for their U.S.-centric posts.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote