View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Even as an author, I have to say that DRM does more harm than good. It annoys legitimate customers more than it prevents piracy. And, honestly, if someone steals a copy of my eBook, no skin off my back, I hope they enjoy the thing and maybe tell a friend.

Plus, what normally happens is that pirates can crack it anyway, so now it's just annoying legitimate customers and locking them to a particular device. Meh.
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote