View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyRich View Post
How about open sourcing NewsRaider as well, since it hasn't been developed in a couple of years. I would still be using it if it didn't demand to update the profiles from a remote server. Still, it was nice to be able to cache all the web pages without all the ad junk.

I loved Newsraider (I'm biased, of course)... but really it became redundant after Google Reader, I feel. I'm happy to release the code for that too, but I think its wise to focus on Open Sourcing TomeRaider first

Mat
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote