Thread: Saving paper...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm dragging my office into the paperless future with them kicking and screaming, but it's finally catching on. It took FOREVER for them to get comfortable with looking at patient documents electronically, but now they are beginning to climb on board. They can do most things on their PDA's, and most everything since 1999 is online in the hosp intranet. After scanning them into the system, we sent decades of patient charts to a warehouse across town, where they will quietly deteriorate into dust.

I haven't convinced them that the old paper can be destroyed yet, but still, baby steps, baby steps ...
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote