View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #36
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
My X50s are still the best devices I've seen, and I've tried/dabbled in offerings from the four majors. They're not perfect, but they're closer than anything else, especially in terms of playing well with Calibre and searching within the device and also in overall sleekness and feel.

I bought a Kobo Glo when I got a coupon resulting in a $73 savings, mostly to see if the front light was all that. It really isn't for me, but it's nice, as are the adjustable fonts. But the Glo is also infuriating in terms of organization and searching as well as the wasted space on the screen.

I'd like to have stayed with Sony and I've considered picking up a refurbed T2 on eBay as backup, but I know I won't like it as much as the 950 or 350 and I'm already overdeviced. Knock wood, my 950 and two 350s still have a lot of life in them and when they're dead, I'll have to see what's around.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote