Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #710
domani7
Enthusiast
domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.domani7 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: nook
I can't read on the Aura, I miss the nook. I have the nook and the aura next to each other and I just like reading on the nook better. But I refuse to deal with the shelves on the nook. I don't want to root the nook and I don't know if it'll work/help. I'm frustrated right now. I want to combine the best features of the nook and kobo readers. Why isn't there a reader without a fatal flaw?

Last edited by domani7; 05-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
domani7 is offline   Reply With Quote