View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #2414
S. Sackleigh
S. Sackleigh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I am new to the forum after being recommended to come here by a friend.

I would like to promote my new science fiction ebook - Killer Minds - which is available from Amazon and Smashwords. It is set in the near future in a world where violence has practically been eliminated:

Simon Carlisle is a police Technical Support Officer who is called to the scene of a violent death in a world where this is an extreme rarity. The population has cranial implants from birth that prevent them from committing violent acts. He is hiding a secret of his own - He has mental control over his implant. In this near future story, Simon is called on to attend the location of anyone who has died to carry out the initial examination. His 'patch' is Wimbledon in South London and one October night he is called out to examine the body of a young woman who has been stabbed to death and left on the street. It should be near impossible for this to have happened as everyone has a microcircuit embedded in their head that causes the secretion of calming hormones when they become stressed. Violent crime is virtually unknown.

The Kindle version can be found on Amazon here and Smashwords here.

You are also very welcome to check out my blog: sackleigh.com
S. Sackleigh is offline   Reply With Quote