View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
broadsteel
broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.broadsteel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none yet
Question about putting books on Nexus 7

Hi, bought the Nexus 7 32gb today. Looks beautiful, really.

I got the Aldiko app, and have downloaded some of my epubs. However, there is a sort of "home" page on the tablet, called "My Library" where it has varied size graphics - there's a magazine, some music, and 3 books on it - these were on there and I'm not sure if they are physically in the tablet or just connecting to Google Play or something..
but I like the way it looks, and would love to see this "My Library" screen with my current book(s) I am reading.. but so far the Aldiko books can't get on there -- and I can't get my epubs on here in a way that they WILL show on this My Library screen...

does anyone have any idea how I can add my epubs so the current music or books, or whatever media I am using (have used recently) show up on this screen?

Thanks....
broadsteel is offline   Reply With Quote