View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #93
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Excellent way to describe it. I felt so betrayed when I started finding this type of thing out. This was way before I had internet so I was bewildered!
It seems more authors are jumping on the thriller romance bandwagon still. I can only hope they return to their roots.

I started reading Pale Moon Rider tonight. It's very slow moving. I hope it picks up soon. I could fall alseep reading this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote