View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I think, I never lost my scribles and I do them on almost every page. And I use mostly only suspend, not off. So, most probably it is saved when going to suspend.

If programmers look on saving code. It might be also good if they do something with the case when it is not possible to write. At least issue the warning. The better would be if they issue warning and write it somewhere else and recover the content when writing becomes possible.

Many of current programmers expect abundance od memory and writing space. I myself do less and less checking.... The main problem is that SD card might be, by mistake, write protected. I use micro SD card in adapter and in some adapters the switch is so loose the write protection may switch on when inserting without care.

One might loose several days' work.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote