View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #1558
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Welcome to the thread.

First off: Free books don't count. The reasoning for this is that free books can't get any cheaper, and can be 'bought' in unlimited quantity.

But for merely discounted ebooks — remember that a bigger discount might always come along next week, next month or next year. And if your TBR is like mine, waiting a year for a bargain isn't difficult!
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, free books don't count. I read that on page one of this thread. But I am not sure if it works for me. They make my TBR list longer even if they are free.

On the other hand... as long as I don't spend money, it really doesn't matter. They don't use much space on my computer, and most of these free books are not the ones that are always free, but just for one or a few days...

I haven't read through all the pages here, so sorry if someone else came up with that... but I guess for next year I have to budget my shopping for books. I was thinking about buying myself gift cards for each month, 10 EUR each. I don't have to spend it all in one month, but no more than that!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote