View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Looking for a browser based cloud ebook reader

I am looking for an ebook reader which stores ebooks in a cloud and allows you to read them in a browser without having to sync or download those books. I know about ibisreader.com and www.magicscroll.net and booki.sh and while those sites are basically what I am after, they offer little to no organization for the books that you store on their sites. The kindle cloud reader is another example of what I am after, but it does not allow you to upload and access your non kindle books.

Before I get a lot of suggestions involving drop box, calibre opds, and fabrik let me stress that I want to be able to read the books WITHOUT having to store the ebook files on my device. I am looking for browser based readers that do not require you to download/sync the books in order to read them. Basically l want to free up storage space on my tablet and be able to access my whole library from anywhere and on any device without having to download any of it.

Any suggestions would be great.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote