View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:29 PM   #107
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I know, it is very disappointing. I really don't understand why they said they had a solution. Did they really think they did or are they just giving us the runaround at this point? I'm confused about it. I will say when I told Andrew the problem hasn't been solved he didn't act surprised at all.

My unit is the best one I have had yet, but I still see hues on it sometimes. Oddly sometimes I see nothing at all and then suddenly I will see something very faint. Crazy.

I hope you had a nice vacation despite the weather, Blossom.
Though the hues on the newest units I received this week are not as pronounced, they are still there. Always.

I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I just don't understand: did they not see there were color hues as they were developing the technology, did they take a calculated risk despite the color hues, or are the hues not supposed to be there and Amazon is taken by surprise? Only in the third scenario would this issue then be fixable on this version of the PW.
Did they only have a handful of engineeers working on this technology, and do these engineers all have some color sight weakness?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote