Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #76
Shark69
Zealot
Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
1) once rooted if I do not use the root but I continue to read normally, will the battery performance drop down a lot?
2)which the fastest way to download a page from internet directly in the library? there is maybe kinda script, or efficient procedure?
1) No... I'm sure. I haven't detected more battery consumption that if you use the device as before rooting...
2) Perhaps another guy could answer better than me this question...
Shark69 is offline   Reply With Quote