View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #2734
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluen View Post
I have a kindle keyboard 3G. I thought I uninstalled all the hacks before trying to update to 3.4 but was unable to update. I got this in the logs below, any suggestions would be appreciated. (I hope this is the right place to post this and apologize if it is not, posted somewhere else but did not get any responses)
Thanks!

ota_install: C defatchatchinfo="/usr/var/cache/fontconfig/f394b45e7a2716944ea2c0aeb5c008aa-arm.cache-2"atch failure

Code:
ota_install: C def:patch:patchinfo="/usr/var/cache/fontconfig/f394b45e7a2716944ea2c0aeb5c008aa-arm.cache-2":patch failure
ps dont know why the weird emoticons are showing up above for the letter p
wrap it in [ code] blocks [/ code] (without the space)

Last edited by twobob; 10-26-2012 at 01:17 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote