Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #644
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
I don't know why this thread has been going inactive lately.you guys were doing a pretty good job of helping in installation,telling about the changelog of latest versions,etc.now,duokan r5 has release, does anybody know if it supports kindle touch localisation english.I know I should probably chechout by myself but I am just kind of nervous in these kind of things.I know duokan is not working on localidation but still there may be a chance......
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote