View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by garygibsonsf View Post
Forearmed with a little knowledge, I had a look at fictionwise. They have 'multiformat' as I now learn the non-drm'ed stuff is known, alas the majority of what I want to buy is DRM-crippled. But at least I know some stuff is out there - I see some magazines are available in multiformat, and a good bit cheaper than they'd cost me in paper.
Which reader device do you have?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote