View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #53
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Matchbox-keyboard is under development and probably should be considered unstable. It is even difficult to download anything from the maintainers page. When I have some free time, I will test another version from git. I built it but unfortunately it requires different layout config files, so it is not a quick replacement. Alternatively there are more virtual keyboard projects, which may be taken under consideration here. But I need time, which I am very short of now.
For the time being you may try to download latest version of the whole package from my webpage. I have rebuilt it with some optimization settings, which probably will not be of any help regarding this issue.
A way to restart keyboard when it dies would be a good temporary solution. I will think about it.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote