View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #38
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyp535 View Post
at first: nice program, often in use by ma selfmade epubs...

but:

but: why must the 0000Cover.* by priorising the cover have the original size - not a thumb? it blows the the size of the epub, if there ist a cover with 500 kb or more - an idea would be a button for resizing before the file is saved in the epub. (f.i. resize? - max-height? - or a suggested fix size)
Hi Montyp535,

It's a good idea, but the reason for the current approach is it was simpler just to copy the image file directly. However, it might be possible to add a library that handles image resizing. But it would have to handle all possible formats that can be book covers: jpg, png, gif, etc... If I can find the time, I might do some further research.

Sincerely,
Ben.
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote