View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #10
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStar View Post
The Mirasol background is rather "dark grey" without backlight, and "eInk Pearl" is almost white. So, in low light - I read Sony VERY comfortable, as the paper, but reading Mirasol in low light without backlight enabled - is very uncomfortable and I need to strain my eyes...
I hope that Mirasol will beat this problem in newer versions of displays, as it did eInk (that were dark too in first versions)...
I'm sorry but... haven't they done it already? Isn't that precisely the point of backlight? Got low light, turn on backlight. You're out on a sunny day? Turn it off. Best of both worlds.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote