View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #48
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I agree with you Mark on Hyperion and Endymion. The first book of the series began quite wobbly and felt like the author had no idea where the story would go. But he kept at it and went ahead splendidly.

As for this thread, the book that impressed me the most is the first one I ever read at 11 years old. Robinson Crusoe. I think this is the reason behind my love of this planet and its preservation and my jack-of-all-trades mentality.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote