View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #74
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hmm - plug-in may still be relevant for sony PRS-T1 ?, at least until PRS+ is confirmed to work on the new device.

and for folk like me who just want to add some book cover images, without all the hassle & stress of having to reflash firmware & then having to master a different UI. I just re-googled the PRS+ install instructions for a PRS-650 with latest Sony firmware. & it still looks daunting. e.g. I'd apparently need to learn how to "russify"- whatever that means
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote