View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
UNSAVORY DELICACIES: eBook giveaway for a limited time only

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

I'm giving away copies of my short-story anthology, UNSAVORY DELICACIES. If you'd like your free copy please write me at: russellbrookswriter (at) gmail (dot) com and put UNSAVORY DELICACIES in the subject line. In addition, write which format you'd like to receive it in (MOBI, PDF, ePUB). You can check out the book blurb at www.russellparkway.com/store.html

UNSAVORY DELICACIES will attract fans of Barry Eisler, Robert Ludlum, or Clive Cussler. You're free to invite others to take part in the event.

Please let me know what you think of it by simply posting a 2-5 sentence blurb on Goodreads, Amazon, BN, and/or Smashwords with a star ranking.

Happy Reading!

PS Please be advised NOT to read this during your lunch or dinner break.

Last edited by Russell Brooks; 07-06-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote