View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #39
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
To your credit you don't miss anything, it simply doesn't exist. He is a fantasy and science-fiction writer not some propagandist.

I wholeheartedly agree, maybe in addition to the Poke feature, they should add a "shake" feature to Facebook.
Actually, he is a propagandist. He writes a lot of political columns in magazines, but they seldom really show up in his books. I'm not too broken up by his anti-homosexuality, but when you know what to look for, you see his mormon themes appearing a lot more.

(disclosure, I am gay, still like OSC's work. His Magic Street, a retelling of A Midsummer Night's Dream, is spectacular.)
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote