View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #14
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Then it is an issue. I know more people who buy from Audible then who borrow books from the library or download them for free. If the OP is someone who uses Audible then the space is not an issue.

I am trying to think of anyone I know who get audiobooks from the library and coming up with a huge goose egg. Then again, the only folks I know who use the library use it for their kids books. Most people I know buy their books.

(shrugs)

It is something for the OP to think about.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote