View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 01:24 AM   #69
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
@Gary_M_Mugford
Kindle sucks at a lot of things. TTS is especially unpleasant. Web browsing... I have yet to get interested enough to try it, and I am generally curious about these things.

I got the kindle 3 for my mother (85)and suspect that it was a mistake. However she can have my Sony if she wants it instead. Next week is her birthday so we shall see

I do use the kindle collection manager while putting books on for her as Kindle menus seem a bit haphazard without it.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote