Thread: Sigil 0.2.4
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 01:00 AM   #14
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
Wild cards in Search/Replace? You Betcha! and SO much more powerful than that. You can use "regular expressions" to do lots and lots of things that way.

Do a search on "regular expressions" or "regexp" on this forum (i.e. mobileread itself), or ask a specific question here (i.e the sigil sub-forum). I myself am but a novice regarding this topic so I won't presume to instruct you. But there are many resources available to those who can ask or search. Just sayin'!
Thanks... I did the search and came up with a thread on removing page numbers and such, but it didn't seem to have any firm method. And my eyes kind of glazed over, because I just don't exactly understand how the regexp works or even where it works. May try searching again when I have more time.

Thanks for the info on installing though, need to go download the new version! And I should probably donate!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote