View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Didn't know about State of Grace, but I want it (will wait for the full novel, though, and not read a sample chapter.)

Yeah, I'm waiting for The Evolutionary Void.

Also anticipating I Shall Wear Midnight(Terry Pratchett, Discworld/Tiffany Aching), Zero History (William Gibson), All Clear (Connie Willis), Surface Detail (Iain Banks, Culture), and The Dervish House (Ian McDonald, out, but I don't have it yet) to name a few.

Last edited by ardeegee; 07-20-2010 at 10:28 PM.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote