View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 05:24 AM   #58
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachPi View Post
Yeah, I got that.
I meant, what is the format? If I wanted to set a specific date in the future, how would I go about doing that?
Honestly, I have no idea. It is some sort of Qt data type that has been serialized. I trust the source for the value, and haven't needed to work it.

But, why would you want to? I can't think of a useful reason to ever turn this back on if you wanted if off in the first place. If FNAC or one of the other affiliates and Kobo change how this is handled, or the functions that are turned off for the affiliate, then you just remove the line and the affiliate will be updated the next time you sync.

If it is just curiosity to see it happens, I completely understand that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote