View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #450
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
your changes

Hi,

Could you post a diff of your proposed changes? I have modified my tree with a number of other fixes (Amazon Page Break, fixes for div tables that have broken insert positions, fixes for ncx with broken insert positions, fixes for non-existent links to css files, fixes for hangs in debug mode, fixes for not properly describing CTOC sections in the section description output etc, addition of DiapDealer's opf output fixes for metadata that incorporate html tags, etc.

As for hosting this project, we already have a google code project but it pretty well went unused after a short bit and development seemed to only continue here.

I am planning a major clean-up of the code over the holiday break to hopefully simplify things and clean up little nits and things. Once we have all all of the patches and clean-up done, perhpas trying once again to create a shared repository might be a good idea.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote