View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 08:33 AM   #35
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Currently biting into cotton pads to stem the bleeding form having two wisdom teeth out this morning.
Not sure the sedation was strong enough - they said it'd be like being very drunk, and I probably wouldn't remember anything.
Don't feel drunk, and remember quite a lot of cutting, chipping and tugging .

Looking forward to a few days feeling sorry for myself, mooching about doing nothing but reading - my favourite part of feeling poorly .
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote