View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 03:44 AM   #18
Waitingforatrain
Zealot
Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
There are eight (known) versions of the Voyage ...
The first four characters of the serial number please.

Also, tell us what the build id of the 5.9.4 version that is installed.
(number in parans immediately after the version number 5.9.4).
B013
Version 5.9.4 (3278740046)
With special offers removed (if that matters)

I updated all of the hacks from NiLuje's post including kual booklet and mrpi. (I use the screensaver, python, font, koreader, battery status). Not sure exactly what I did to get it to work but followed tips from this thread that I just stumbled on while trying to figure out why kual wasn't working anymore. Key was realizing that the old kual doc wasn't supposed to work and that I needed the booklet.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...=294374&page=2

Last edited by Waitingforatrain; 02-17-2018 at 03:58 AM.
Waitingforatrain is offline   Reply With Quote