View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #11
emilov
Enthusiast
emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emilov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, KA1
Super, thanks for the responses.

Regarding the font, I wasn't clear (now that I'm reading my post):
I do have the ttf files for Amasis (or any other font I might want). It is unclear to me how to side load them so that they appear in the KOReader menu so I can select them for the current ebook.

I followed the example in the .adds/KOReader/fonts dir and created a subdir called "amasis" and dumped the 4 ttf files in there (for regular, bold, italic, etc.). Then I restarted KOReader and I still don't see the font in the "Change font" selection.

So, in essence, how do I side load a ttf font into KOReader so that I can see it in its fonts menu?
emilov is offline   Reply With Quote