View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan diVega View Post
Congrats and may the good fortune continue! I just downloaded the first volume on Smashwords minutes ago. I've no idea when I'll get to reading it, but if I like it when I do, will it be better for you if I pick up the rest through Smashwords or Amazon?
Thanks!

Well, Amazon is the 6 million pound gorilla so the more sales there, the more exposure thought "also boughts" and other things they do. So while the royalty is almost the same, Amazon is slight better from that respect. Beyond that... either is fine.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote