View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I spent some time looking at this (for the Kindle) when first implementing the catalog code, and was unable to find a way to jump from one book (the catalog) to another (the book you want to read). I've also tried and failed on the iPad.

I'll be willing to entertain an enhancement request to add the necessary code to the catalog generation code if someone comes up with the necessary href structure.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 10-13-2010 at 04:16 PM.
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote