View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 09:21 AM   #5192
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Iíve read the two books I bought in January. Iíve bought one book in February so far, a wishlist book that went down to $1.99, and Iím going to buy another book with the free $10 Amazon was handing out ten days or so ago, because not to do so would be insanity. (Iíll most likely have to throw in a couple of bucks, which I shall use as my cost basis.) Knowing that Iíve got to read the book in the near future has winnowed my choices in a constructive manner and reading my other February purchase also wonít post a problem. I hope to limit my buys to these two books this month; already halfway through.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote