View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 08:38 AM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by increase View Post
I converted to .mobi but got the same result, but it seems this is my problem is this class="hidden" when I remove it, it displays, but really my question is what is the best viewer to check .mobi to ensure it will look correct when published?
Well, of course "hidden" hides it; that's what it's supposed to do.

The BEST viewer is a real device. A paperwhite, Voyage, or Oasis is pretty affordable, but that won't tell you how the Book appears on a Fire or on KCR, or anything else.

We use Kindle Previewer 3 at my shop, but we also test on real devices. There's no replacement for real devices, IME.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote