View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #10
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I'd like to recycle our very first theme -- A Rainbow of Reading, books with colour-full associations
Look at you, trying to sneak in an alternative spelling for color in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'd like to suggest The Times They Are a-Changin': Revolution. I'm thinking that this could include anything from actual wars to scientific/technological breakthroughs to social movements--fiction or nonfiction, stories on a grand scale or stories of individuals.
I like this one.

And I like the alternative for Rainbow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The Wonderful World of Color
I'm not completely opposed to recycling themes but I think I prefer the slight twist a revised theme can give us.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote