View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 10:05 AM   #16
phossler
Guru
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Umm wait for the next release when I will disable it along with the rest of the stylistic checks that I have already disabled.

1. Would there be any advantage to justify the extra effort to allow the user to choose which checks to use, or maybe just All or None?

2. I have a 'sort of standard' style sheet so I very seldom remove unused rules and classes, just because I might come back and use one later, not realizing that I deleted it
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote