View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 02:21 PM   #14
rtiangha
Addict
rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybook View Post
Sorry to keep bothering you, but how do I successfully install dictzip? I tried :
- pip install dictzip
- apt-get install dictzip
...and it didn't work :/
You need to download a dictzip.exe version compiled for Windows (here's one) and place it somewhere in your PATH. It's probably easiest to put it in C:\\Windows\system32.

Or alternatively, if you were to go the cygwin route, I think there may be a copy in its repositories. If so, you'd install it the same way you'd install cygwin python and python-pip.

Last edited by rtiangha; 01-19-2020 at 02:31 PM.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote