View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 07:58 PM   #10
rtiangha
Addict
rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.rtiangha has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybook View Post
Cool, I'll probably just uninstall it, then.

Otherwise, the file penelope output is fine for me to sideload? I kinda just deleted it, assuming I did something wrong.
You can sideload it, either as a replacement of the main English dicthtml.zip dictionary, or if you want to keep that, rename the new one to dicthtml-en-en.zip and I think they'll co-exist together (the new one will be labeled as English-English in the dictionary menu). Otherwise, you'll either have to rename it to one of the onboard foreign language dictionaries and replace it, or follow the instructions in this thread to add extra custom dictionaries.

Keep in mind that if you use one of the default dictionary names, it may get overwritten on the next sync unless you use the dictionary renaming patch (see the kobopatch thread in the dev forum), although that's not a problem if you never connect your reader online.

Whether the file actually works is a different question, lol. But there's only one way to find out.

Last edited by rtiangha; 01-18-2020 at 08:09 PM.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote