View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:51 AM   #35
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxall View Post
I just tried again - this time with Great Expectations - and the problem is gone, the two versions are identical.

So the issue regards just Standard Ebook's David Copperfield and my Kobo for some reason.

Like I said, enabling/disabling 'Hyphenate files' and 'Clean up ePub markup' options in KoboTouchExtended produce no differences in the conversion of David Copperfield to kepub.

-EDIT-
Davidfor, how do you take screenshots from the Kobo?
Even though ePub has Kerning and KePub from SE, it won't always make a difference. But it does in the 1850 Preface. as without Kerning, the header splits into two lines.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote