View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:30 AM   #13
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
have you actually checked if firefox warns of it being unsafe ?

also, its windows security ( the smart somethign or other ) that says "don't run it "

maybe there's nothing a small indie developer can do to avoid suspicion ?
You wouldn't be having issues with virus scanners: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...74fe/detection . The issues you're having are due to the code being unsigned, as I don't currently own a code signing certificate for Windows (those cost a fair bit of money, and I don't even use Windows much myself).
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote