Thread: New IOS Design
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 01:50 AM   #10
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
given the total shambles of IOS updates, maybe its a good thing that the android version has not been touched since July 2018 ?

OTOH, dropbox access has been broken for over 2 years and S Cohen's claims of a workaround, posted to multiple play store reviews , are ingenuous. The workaround is ONLY for where dropbox login is a gmail account, not for any other users

I asked several months ago, here, for OTA on android fixes. Still waiting for a reply. I guess making pretty pictures of future IOS screens is way more important.

If there's no plan to support long suffering android users then a candid admission that CC for android is now abandonware would be appreciated.

PS posted here because there is no evidence that the developer now reads any other threads

PPS on the subject of developer comments on customer reviews at google play - posting sarky stuff like

Sorry that your network is broken. Good luck with your life."

or
We are sorry that your network is so slow. You might want to fix that

to the reviews that criticizes CC connection speed will simply alienate the customers you do still have

If I saw that a developer has posted those responses on an app I was thinking of buying, I would immediately go elsewhere

Last edited by stumped; 11-25-2019 at 05:23 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote